- Eventually the character 戁, pronounced as third-tone
nan, is to be replaced with the new
pronounced in the same way.
- For some more information about the
(independent) choice of words in
Zhezhong Yuyan and the translation from
into that language, see the semi-private file
- In the lyrics of the song lines in blue are being
repeated once, the line in red is being repeated twice.
(In the rainbow presentation all lines will be shown in the same
- In the four-line (blue-colored) refrain 你, meaning 'you', is
used by the lead singer and 我, meaning
by other singers (if any), such as the members of the audience.
- For the twin version of this poem and song in This Language see
Ananda in the
There you will also find three different sound files of
the poem read and the song sung in a natural voice.
* The sound file of the poem is a
text-to-speech (TTS) file derived from a TTS demo produced by
NeoSpeech, using the (male) voice called "Liang".
The demo was obtained at www.neospeech.com.
It has been confined to the text proper here, and slightly